Who are we?
World-class writer/producers Björn Ulvaeus, Max Martin and Niclas Molinder, founded Session; the market leader in combating inadequate creator data collection. Millions of music creators miss out on fair payment and credit for their work due to inaccurate song or recording information. Session Studio (mobile, web and desktop) provides music creators with the tools to collaborate and manage their music projects and data in a single place, at the point of creation – so that nothing gets missed.
We are seeking a UK-based Senior Marketing Executive within reach of London, who has a passion for delivering world-class digital marketing campaigns and developing a strong brand. If you want to be part of a small innovative team that’s building the future for the music industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
As an in-house Senior Marketing Executive for Session, you’ll get the opportunity to define and lead the marketing strategy alongside the most influential creators in the industry. Along with the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for reaching the global music creator community to drive user acquisition on the Session Studio app. By delivering partner marketing campaigns with the biggest brands in the music industry, digital marketing ad campaigns, and strategic PR activity, you’ll work to position Session as the number one app for creators around the world.
- Managing partner marketing campaigns with key music industry partners, and artist ambassadors, including website take-overs, digital ads and email campaigns
- Developing and A/B testing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns on Google, Facebook Advertising and YouTube
- Managing Session’s PR agency, including strategy around press announcements, developing brand content for marketing, and coordination of PR stunts and events
- The continuous optimization of the Session website and app store to maximize traffic and sign-ups
- Working closely with designers, video editors and producers to develop world-class visuals for marketing campaigns
- Tracking KPIs, data handling and reporting to key stakeholders.
who you are
- You have 4+ years of marketing experience, in the music, entertainment or technology sector
- You have phenomenal communication skills, both the verbal and the written
- You have solid experience in developing and delivering successful email, digital and social campaigns that have a proven track record of meeting core marketing objectives
- You’re comfortable working with FB Ads Manager and Google Ads & Analytics
- You’ve worked extensively on website strategy, including A/B testing and landing pages, using Squarespace or an equivalent web CMS platform
- You have experience at developing a strong brand identity
- You are a natural project manager, with a talent for getting the most out of a partner, agency or colleague
- You are a self-starter, happy to jump into a new project with a proactive attitude
- You are familiar and comfortable working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- You thrive in a fast-paced organization and can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- You love using data to inform your marketing strategy and optimization of campaigns.
Nice to have
- A genuine interest in music, the creative process and how music is delivered into the ecosystem
- Experience in using MailChimp, or an equivalent email marketing or CRM software
- Strong knowledge of digital ad platforms, including Facebook advertising
- Experience at a digital streaming service, label, publisher or aggregator
- Basic knowledge of SEO and ASO.
How to apply
Send us your resume and cover letter through Linkedin or email us at [email protected]
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 working days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Session is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity in the workplace.